Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are you friends with your exes?

Guys ~ do you talk to your exes? Are you friends with her to have a relationship again or just to because you like her as a person .. or something else? Do you treat exes differently based on if they're friends/someone you want to have a relationship with?





Ladies ~ how has this worked for you? How do guys treat you when you're friends again? Has the friendship ever turned into more?Are you friends with your exes?
not only friends ; we have sex up to now.Are you friends with your exes?
Yes I'm really good friends with one of my exes. The other three, however, things haven't worked out with.





But if you work at it eventually you can be really good friends with your exes, and sometimes things start again, one of my friends has broken up and got back together with her ex after dating other guys and being apart for months and sometimes years and they've got back together a few times. It is possible.
It's worked a couple times, but you have to know what you can and can't do. Like i'm a very flirtatious person so after me and one of my exes broke up i didn't flirt with him or with anyone when he was there but we still had long conversations that never ended. At the beginning it was a little awkward when we became friends again and he didn't know how to treat me and was shy around me, but that quickly changed. No, me and all my exes are exes for a reason, so they have no chance.
i'm a lady.


i totally work at trying to be buds with my exes. its much easier for me to do, tho, becuz i always break up with THEM.


my best guy friend is actually my ex, and he DOES act a bit different around me but i try to help ease the tension by acting like a goof. *secretly sometimes i TRY to turn them on, its so fun and extremely mean of me*


after we broke up, after a couple months, we cuddled under a blanket at my friends, and we kissed a bit, but i broke it off then.


i dont think ill ever want to date my exes.
I dated a guy for a year and a half, then he broke up with me becuase it was long distance, but six monthes later we started dating again. I never stopped loving him, but thought he didn't like me (OBV cuz he dumped me) but when i was with him, he always seemed to be looking at me, and he seemed to always want to be with me (we would hang out all day, every day) and eventually he asked me if i would date him again. i had been hurt when he dumped me, so i told him to let me think about it, and i decided to say yes and it was the best decicion i have ever made :D so sometimes, those things can turn into more again. best of luck :)
I am with one. We talk about current relationships and complain to each other about our boyfriends/girlfriends. I think there will always be feelings on both sides, but we had our time together, and I don't think either of us want more than friendship with the other person. Plus he's going to be a daddy soon.
Not really. I have moved and none of my exes live near me right now. I have actually tried to keep in touch with some of them, but for one reason or another we stopped. I usually try to stay in touch partly b/c I still find her attractive, but never actually intended to get back together... I am 25 so I guess I'm mature enough to understand that we broke up for a reason.
obiously if ur still friends with ur ex.. u guys are still messing around


so just i rather not talk to them becus then its gona be harder to forget about them..dnt u think??

No comments:

Post a Comment