Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know if you're friends with someone?

I don't know if I'm friends with my cousins. We used to all be best friends as children, I thought of them as my siblings, but we eventually went our separate ways.





I can't tell with my two aunts either. I'm not close to them anymore. I don't even tend to greet them.





The only friends I know that are my friends are: My mom, my grandparents, my dog and my internet friends..Well, I think I have internet friends. I don't know.How do you know if you're friends with someone?
okay, you're really really sweet, just saying.





The definitive sign is when you look like you don't have anywhere to sit at like, lunch, or someplace, they're like ';hey! Come sit with us!'; And they're not a pedophile and it's not out of pity. It's a continued mystery to me how you tell that it's not out of pity...How do you know if you're friends with someone?
You're not really friends with family because of the whole unconditional love thing. If you want to consider them friends, that's fine.





Friends are the people you trust, and hang out with.
Well, you like to be around them usually. So if you don't greet them even, then I'd say no. Plus that's kind of rude to be honest...
i dont like you

No comments:

Post a Comment