Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make friends with someone you like, that is of the same gender?

Soo.


I just started a new school [but i know ALOT of people there because we all went to the same elementary school(long story)] but there is this one girl i don't know and i really like her and she has said hi to me like all the time and asked my name and is always looking at my in the one class we have together. and i kinda like her, i want to be better friends but i don't know how. [I'm bisexual but no one at that school knows]How to make friends with someone you like, that is of the same gender?
Just start up conversations with her and tell her she seems cool ask if she wants to sit together at lunch or study together sometime.How to make friends with someone you like, that is of the same gender?
Just talk to her and don't make any moves until you're sure she likes girls too or it will be really awkward. Ask her if she has a significant other or something to start off, then maybe you can find out. Just because she looks at you doesn't necessarily mean she's looking at you like ';that';, I'm straight %26amp; I sometimes stare at people because they have a unique feature about them or they remind me of someone else I knew, or a variety of reasons.





Being a straight girl %26amp; finding out another girl likes you, especially your friend, is very weird %26amp; uncomfortable, so make sure she knows this before you really start off your friendship.
If you ever tried to entice one of my sisters when they were kids... they probably would have beat you up. My sister was a vicious tom boy and a warmonger when she was a kid. She was slow at the brain and quick at the scratching and biting.


My sisters for some reason have zero tolerance for homosexuality.





I dont have anything against it though. I'd like to watch!





Statistically speaking its unlikely she is gay or bi, but you never know. You might get lucky. Take a chance. She will either fall in love with you are be completely so turned off she never walks down the same hall as you again without flashing a ';burrrrrr'; creeepy chill glance down her nose.
Start talking to her! Ask her if you guys could hang out at lunch, ask her what she likes to do..find something in common...and try to hang out after school :)





Becareful with the bisexual thing, wait until your good friends.....sometimes people might think you are trying to hit on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment