Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with being friends with someone you want to be romantic with?

Do you just pretend it doesn't exists? Is that even possible? I asked her out 5 years ago, we went out, that was it. But that was mainly on me. Plus, to make matters worse, I am moving away for 2 years for school. I guess it should just be forget about her? Maybe it's an obsession...but I don't think about her that much.How do you deal with being friends with someone you want to be romantic with?
Sorry I don't have an answer this is a question I am going to ask too because I like a guy who just wants to be friends right now because he is going though a divorce. Do i continue to see him or tell him I can't anymore? I am so confused.How do you deal with being friends with someone you want to be romantic with?
ive kinda had the same problem before. just ask her out on a date again and try and take it to the next level. if you dont get lucky, so what? your moving away and may or may not ever see her again unless you decide to get serious.
  • c++
  • wedding hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment