Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever been just friends with someone you love because you are scared of commitment?

My friend and I have feelings for each other but we are taking things really really slowly. We haven't been on a date yet but we see each other all the time, mainly as I have exams.





I can imagine spending the rest of my life with him IF we actually do take the next step. The problem is that this scares me! I haven't been in a relationship before but I get the impression that as we have been friends (with tension) for a while it could start off kind of serious.





Now i'm thinking we could be better as friends and maybe I could just be free for a little longer. Wow, do I sound selfish to you? I'm really not ready for a relationship but I love him.... How does that work?





Have you ever been friends with someone you love because you are scared of commitment?Have you ever been just friends with someone you love because you are scared of commitment?
If you love someone you would be happy to commit to them...Have you ever been just friends with someone you love because you are scared of commitment?
no, if you love him then you ARE ready for a relationship, not with anyone ellse but with him. if you do love him, being in a relationship doesnt stop you from being free, trust me,(that's only if the boy is not too bossy)


just go out with him, and dont be scared of not being free
yup i loved my best friend a lot, but i wasnt sure if it was in a friends way or romantic. he was a great caring friend and excellent boyf material but i was afraid of what would happen if we were to break up. and i decided in the end id rather have him as a friend than risk ruinin what we had. in the end he could nolonger take just being my frend and we dont spk these days. i dont regret it tho
Yes and in the end it did happen and now we do not talk! I wish we never had a reletionship now as I miss talking to him and having him around for a hug and a slag off ssh. In my advice all reletionships are different and it could work.
At such a tender age, i seriously doubt you know what you want for the rest of your life .... :)
hm,


it seems too me that you first need to


ficgureout what you want.


then go from there








hope this helped you out:]
not afraid of commitment. afraid of being controlled, deceived, hurt and ignored
No! I would dive in head first!

No comments:

Post a Comment