Friday, August 20, 2010

What makes you want to be friends with someone?

Like what makes you think ';Wow he/she is cool, he/she could be a great friend!';





Okay,well not necessarily those exact thoughts.. but you know what I mean.





Personality? Their apperance? Possibly even their race? Their intelligence?





Please be honest, I'd love to hear your thoughts.





Btw.. I'm asking this because I'll be attending a new school (freshman) in September and I just want to know how to be more social to make friends easily. Got tips?





=) thxWhat makes you want to be friends with someone?
umm, most definitely their sense of humor.


then if they are nice to others.


outgoing and crazy is nice.


but most importantly, if they aren't conceited and have a huge ego then that makes them friend worthy.


and as long as they don't say stupid things like my ex-friend when she said ';i wanna be a cheerleader, it's like buying your popularity'; that was the end of our friendship right there. not to mention when she made the squad no one else became aware of her existence that didn't know her beforehand, except the other girls on the squad, who all hated her and loser guys that went after her,simply because they wanted to be with a cheerleader.What makes you want to be friends with someone?
Definitely their personality, yes their brains, but NOT their appearance, and not race.





I am a pretty Latina and where I come from that means sl*t.





I am NOT a sl*t so I don't judges others on anything but personality, how kind hearted they are, and how ';quick'; they are. I have no patience for bimbos.
Well, for me, because I play guitar, I usually become friends with other guitarists or musicians because I already know we have one thing in common. When you have something in common with someone that is noticiable ( like being a musician, loveing sports..) it makes it a lot easier to go and be-friend them because you have something to talk about.
The way they dress the way they carry themselves and their personality and im black and i feel more comfortable with people within my race but it wouldnt really matter and it doesnt matter if their really smart or stupid and i preferrably dont like them smart because some smart kids are stuckup and just think about projects and stuff and im going to be a freshman too
Quiet, intelligent, nice, and mature.





I can't stand loud, stupid, and immature people... so I guess it's personality and intelligence. As for tips, I have none. I'm awful when it comes to people lol.
interesting question *star*





but yeah i usually make friends with the ';pretty girls';. ill just go up to them and start talking to them and we'll become friends. or people that just look interesting. ill actually start talk to anybody because im nice like that =)
umm as long as they can make me laugh and i can talk to them. also smartness helps :) but not that muchh.


%26amp;%26amp; like who goes to school with me and are in the same clubs as me helps ;]
If they seem funny, nice and maybe we have a few things in common then we usually get along really well and become friends.
As long as you are friendly, and act nice, or even say ';Hey, whats up I'm ___________';. Those will all make people want to be friends with you.
my best friends are ppl who i met that share interests there hilarious and i have a great time with them


so just be yourself
humor, crazy, talkative.
i get to know them at first .


If they seem to be a good person to talk to then i start getting to be there friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment