Monday, August 16, 2010

What do you do when you want to be good friends with someone but they hang out with someone else all the time?

There are some people I feel like I hardly know and would like to get to know them better. I just don't know how to do it without appearing like I'm stalking them.What do you do when you want to be good friends with someone but they hang out with someone else all the time?
well this one is tough... but I would say just find hobbies, likes, dislikes, you know what I mean, and show them that you could be a good friend. like, if they like ice skating, just say, ';hey how would you like to go ice skating with me on this day,'; or something like that. If it is someone you barely know, i would suggest that you invite one of your closer friends, so that if it gets awkward, then you have someone you know better to help you have a good time. Also, it may be a little salkerish if it was just you two on your first get together...





hope it helps!! -JJ


P.S. I love your name!!! the twilight series are my favorite books!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment