Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you prevent one of your facebook friend's postings from appearing on your Status updates homepage?

One of my FB friends, someone I haven't seen since HS and did not know that well to begin with, is constantly posting status updates which I do not wish to view. I do not want to delete her as a friend, but I do not want to view her status updates. Is there a way I can disable her status updates from appearing on my page without deleting her as a friend?How do you prevent one of your facebook friend's postings from appearing on your Status updates homepage?
If you put your mouse over one of the status or something else she posts, the word ';hide'; will appear on the right of the status, click on it and then a dropdown menu will appear. Click hide ';her name';. This will clear her status but also anything else she may post such as pictures, apps, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment