Friday, August 20, 2010

I have been friends with someone for 13 years, a remarkable personality that I would want to spend the rest of?

my life with but i discovered a dark secret that he has another personality! He has a male lover! He has no idea I knew this. He acts very becoming and highly professional with I am with him. He seems to be the man I would want to be with. I am secretly devastated and extremely hurt. How would I handle this with him or should I just l continue to keep the secret to the grave? I am in love with this man. Please help!I have been friends with someone for 13 years, a remarkable personality that I would want to spend the rest of?
LOLI have been friends with someone for 13 years, a remarkable personality that I would want to spend the rest of?
Ugghhh.


That means he is putting things in the wrong places.


Can you share like that?
You have to tell him you know......talk to each other for your sake please
so are you saying he is gay?


well this has happened to me before and wow my stomach sunk.


you may be in love yes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment