Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is it so hard to make 'true' friends?

I will consider myself an honest person. Throughout my life the only types of 'friends' i find myself with are the ones who just use me and move on. I hv a few friends from school but they hv their lives. All I need to no is how do i meet someone whom i can consider a friend. Someone interesting, dependable and wont be like the others.........just for the moment.


Right now my only friends r my husband and my son. Well, he has his friends whom i 'share' but i want mine. Even one girlfriend......i hv nada. If any of u readers out there r like me and want to hv a 'true' friend who wont take u for granted please email me or drop me a line in this column.


Mind u im happy with my life just need a few good friends to enjoy it with. Sorry guys, i dont want to make my husband jealous. I'm looking for a female friend. Who has at least one kid. Im 31, stay at home mom. More info when u drop me a line. Hey, Im not a sorry case.Why is it so hard to make 'true' friends?
cuz lots of people are just stupid.





if u want true friends, just b urself and b true to urself. but seriously, dont trust everyone that u call 'friend', they have to prove to u that they are ur friends.





and all those fake friends...send them to hell!Why is it so hard to make 'true' friends?
ok
I am also interested in making true friends add me in ur messenger list


my id is vsenthil1981@yahoomail.com
Developing the kind of friendship that you want takes time, most times years and years to build up the trust and dependability of that person. Unless you are willing to put in the time and effort it takes to develop the kind of friendship you want, you will always have people that are acquaintances and not true friends. I have only three people, outside of my family, that I know that I can count on no matter what. All of them have been friends for more than 20 years.





Join groups that you have interests in, church or school organizations, and you will find people that you have a lot in common with that will turn out to be good friends.
GET A DOG... FOR REAL GET A DOG WALK IT AND TAKE IT TO ANIMAL EVENTS IN TEH COMMUNITY YOU'LL MEET OTHER ANIMAL LOVERS... ANIMAL LOVERS FOR THE MOST PART ARE COOL.... PLUS DOG ARE MORE LOYAL THEN PEOPLE ANYWAY.. PS MOST ANIMAL LOVES HAVE BEEN HURT BY OTHER PEOPLE THATS WHY THEY ARE ANIMAL LOVERS... SO RIGHT OFF THE BAT YOU FEEL ON ANOTHER .............. YOU DIGG??!!! GOOD LUCK
True friends are always with you.And you really like them and you know you guys will never fight and the thing of the fight is something not worth losing a friendship over.And they will always be by your side no matter what and will not join another group just because all of the populars or the crowed is there.They will always be by you no matter wut.


A true friend is someone who is never mean to you and makes you sad in anyway.And um,sometimes they can be boys too.But if you want a true girl friendlook for these.


Some one nice


Always with you


Never upsets you


Will never fight with you


Always talks and invites you to there party


And anything nice =)


But sometimes they have to move.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment