Friday, August 20, 2010

How to go about being friends with someone again?

so a friend of mine and i got in a little fight. I was really upset and didnt know what to do. I tried real hard to be friends again. He told me to give him space but i kinda failed at that and really annoyed him and kept trying to make things better so now i just seem annoying and psycho and i feel like he does not what to be friends again! what should i do?How to go about being friends with someone again?
just apologize :)


and let him be on his own for abit :)





then just gradually start talking too him again.


but SLOWLY. lol.





cos like you dont want him to find you annoying by you keep talking too him all the while.





he will want to be friends with you again


he'lll probably miss all your attention lol :D


goood luck (L) xHow to go about being friends with someone again?
tell your friend that you're sorry and that you really want to be friends again. Explain to him why you got upset. This way he'll be able to understand you more. This is what I did when my friend and I got into a little fight. She annoyed me again and again and I forgave her. After that I told her the reason why I got mad at her. Now everything's fine.
keep trying.or wait until he calls you.i'm having sort of the same problem.so i hope it works out for both of us..

No comments:

Post a Comment