Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone help me out with this dream?

well, i was with my friend (someone) and he likes me, cause he told me. and after this one period at school he always walks to my last class and then I give him a hug goodbye, but in the dream, we were at my middle school, and instead of trying to giving me a hug goodbye, he tries to kiss, me but I push him away and he is bigger then me then he starts to force me to kiss him, and i struggle like someone would kidnapped a girl. but I don't know how but I manage to get away and then I start running around the school trying to get away from him, but then I am at the other end of the school and then I here my sister calling my name, saying that we could talk about this, then I woke up





mostly what I want to know is what did the conflict of him and I mean? I HAVE A BF WHICH IS HIS FRIEND AS WELL. I love my bf with all of heart. My bf and the guy that likes me are friends, and so i don't like him as a a bf, just as friend.





what can the dream mean? without the sisterCan someone help me out with this dream?
Usually it means that deep down you have some feelings for him, and your afraid of them, or you feel like you couldn't handle liking your bf's friend.Can someone help me out with this dream?
I agree with Person ';It just means you are uncomfortable with him liking you';





You are friends and you can handle that but you are uncomfortable about his feelings for you. You may even have begun to feel vulnerable around him. That is a very uncomfortable situation. You are obviously intimidated but his ';trying to kiss you';... this is from your dream. Your salvation was your sister who 'happened' to be looking for you. You were already running away from this 'friend'





You should talk to your sister about this, your dream is indicating who is an ideal person to understand your position in this situation. The worst she can say to you is she is unable to help you, but at least you have gotten the whole dream off of your chest.
It means that the person pushing themselves on you is making you very uneasy. If the circumstance continues tell your boyfriend how his ';friend'; is treating you behind his back.
i think you know subconsciously that this person accepts the hug but wants alot more, and you know that this type of relationship is unacceptable and dreaming this is your way of reading between the lines.
It just means you are uncomfortable with him liking you
well i think the meaning is that your uncomfortable with him and u are scared weather he maydo that to u?such dreams are common when a person thinks of his/her friends,enemys,bf or gf etc well thats wwhat it means
  • c++
  • wedding hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment