Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you stay friends with someone who only sees things their way?

I have this friend and she thinks she's always right. When we have conversations her opinion is always right, and mine is always wrong. So how do you remain friends with someone who only sees things their way and never wants you to express your feelings and/or thoughts? It's like everything you say, is never right. Is that a REAL friend?How do you stay friends with someone who only sees things their way?
I have a friend who is they same way and it really gets annoying at times. Me personally have know her for like 10 yrs so i do consider her as a friend still but when I see that a situation is going no where because she refuses to listen to anybody else I just leave it alone and let her make her own mistakes or think whatever she wants.How do you stay friends with someone who only sees things their way?
It's more of a master-slave relationship. I would distance myself; but if you want to be friends with her anyway, just pretend she's right. Don't get into pointless arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment