Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you be friends with someone who are not really good at English?

Actually I didn't really know how to speak English and I hope someone in YA! are willing to be my friend and want to chat with me in order to improve my English. I have practiced all tips from people around me, but all the tips seems didn't work on me and they were useless (T.T)Would you be friends with someone who are not really good at English?
Your question shows that you are doing quite well in English! Keep up the good work!Would you be friends with someone who are not really good at English?
from your question i could see that your english is not bad at all. it's really good that you're putting a lot of effort in learning english. you may need to practice speaking english if you want to master it. well, good luck!
Yup but typed this question way too good for someone who doesn't know english too well. I'm not saying you don't need help but you seem to be doing fine to me.
yeah. i have a friend in school who came from china. although she is kinda good in english.
sure, no problem i have lots of friends who don't speak english at all.
Hi! English is my second language. We can chat or e-mail each other.
why not? :)
umm it seems like u know english pretty well to me!
i can add u, i also not that good in english cus its my 4th language

No comments:

Post a Comment