Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I avoid being friends with someone?

We happen to be in the same class, he/she followed me to my bus stop and that was the same day I talked to him/her. I got nothing against him/her but I'm a loner and I actually like it like that, I like doing everything alone. He/she seems to be the shy and doesn't seem to know many people at this school, what do I do? Yes I love being a lonerHow do I avoid being friends with someone?
First off confront him. Respect is the key. Tell him ';I think its really nice you want to be my friend,but Im more of a person that likes to be alone. Sorry,hope theres no hard feelings';How do I avoid being friends with someone?
would it kill you just to say a few words to them now and then. I know how you feel, I prefer being alone myself, but show a little heart man. A 'hey, how ya doing?'; every now and then won't be the death of you. After a while, they'll make a real friend and will go about their business.
I wish i could be a loner...but anyway you should probably explain that to him and maybe suggest other people that may befriend him
I am a loner and tell people straight out that I don't want a friend. It's my life, my choice.
  • c++
  • Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment