Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What makes you not want to be friends with someone?

Be completely honest, that's all i want honesty no, oh its what counts on the inside unless you put this into action from day to day. Could it be that you did not like someone or wont like someone you come across if they where maybe - ugly (big nose, how someone dresses - gothic, greb etc) race (black white mixed etc) homosexual, please be honest im not trying to cause any offense to anyone just wondering. Try and include any of my suggestions cheers,What makes you not want to be friends with someone?
Physical factors were never really much a factor for me in picking friends. More often than not it boiled down to character traits which I couldn't stand:





Know-it-all or bag of wind


Person who does not respect private space


Someone who prides himself/herself on being brash


Someone who does not have a sense of humor


Someone who constantly breaks his/her wordWhat makes you not want to be friends with someone?
If it's based on first impression of an acquaintance, I will not be friends with one who:





1) Don't even smile at me


2) Don't bother to look at me in the eyes (different from being shy)


3) Show hostility and uninterested body language %26amp; facial expression.





*Looks don't play a major role to me at all.*





If I've known the person for some time, I will not make friends with him/her because he/she is:





1) insensitive to my feelings


2) dishonest


3) overly calculative thus showing selfishness





*In other words, I tend to like people of similar personality to mine*


So I guess that's why we have this English phrase 'Birds of the same feathers flock together.' It's quite true of the type of friends I tend to make.
it all depends on 100% personality..





they could be whatever and look however..





as long as their personality fits into mine then they are my friend.
If they are annoying me, then I wouldn't want to be friends with them.


if they are extremely talkative or clingy and don't leave me alone.


and if they're very stupid
Body language of a person can make me be on guard if a person can't look me in the eye also getting too close to me or just acts shifty I will pull back I study the body it tells me alot I don't judge someone by physical looks

No comments:

Post a Comment