Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I be friends with someone I'm in love with?

I'm in love with my best friend. He and I was seeing each other and was happy. Well we had some thing happen and we now are trying to be friends. But how when I think about what we had and read our text from the past. I want to be his friend and all. But it is hard. I don't want to lose him. I want him in my life. But I want more. What should I do?How can I be friends with someone I'm in love with?
well you should be by his side and show him that you two are right (with out him knowing). because you are close to him that may scare off other girls and so if its meant to be then he will clue in that what happen is right and who knows there mite have something good coming your way .. but dint give up this may take some time but for what i have read i believe you wont give up so easily





hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment