Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with or be normal or friends with someone who is pretty but is so arrogant?

Ok we've all heard the phrase ';jealousy kills the light between to pretty girls'; if you didn't hear that phrase what do you think because i made it up.





But anyway this girl is attractive and so am i and she seems so arrogant i don't know why but she talks to everyone but me and i talk to everyone but her. She blanks me when i smile and just sorta hates me but talks to my sister ain't that something. do you think she hates me and how?How do you deal with or be normal or friends with someone who is pretty but is so arrogant?
Maybe she's jealous or maybe she thinks you're the one who is arrogant.How do you deal with or be normal or friends with someone who is pretty but is so arrogant?
learn how to spell. 2 girls is TWO, not to.
ur english sucks, wat the heck is this:





She blanks me when i smile and just sorta hates me but talks to my sister ain't that something





i'm sure you so attractive and she so attractive both so arrogant will get along fine.
try talking to her. if she's arrogant and doesn't answer back u know where u stand. give it a try nothing to lose
I just want to say that this quote was very true and inspiring. From what I can tell, it seems that she hates you because it looks like she is competing you for beauty. If you want to move on rather than holding grudge against each other, surrendering yourself would probably the wise thing.
well, honestly i think if she treats you that way she is a waste of time, if you want other options i would say,


1) if your comfortable confront her directly (not in a crowd)


2) if your not comfortable with that i would act like she doesn't bother you, dont let her see your attitude toward her, ignore her unless ahe changes her attitude toward you.





hope that helps.
im not sure
  • c++
  • wedding hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment