Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you become friends with someone who told you they like you?

Okay so I'm in high school. and my best guy friend who has been my best friend since we were lik 7 or 8 like almost a year ago told me that he was in love with me and i told him that i only liked him as a friend and since then he either ignores me stays away from me or is mean to me. I cant take it anymore we were awesome friends and i really just want things to go back to the way they were. how can i do this? is it even possible?Can you become friends with someone who told you they like you?
Of Course!


Why Not.Can you become friends with someone who told you they like you?
Well you can but I don't know if it's right cause if that guy likes you and you don't then it can cause problems cause he has feelings and you don't ya know? But then it can be a good thing maybe you could fall for him and see that he is truly amazing =)
like talk too him . and why you being like this.


tell me him ; aren't we friend because i reject you.


me rejecting you doesn't mean we cant still be friends.


why is this small mistake going to break our friendship. i didn't mean to hurt you or anything . i am just saying what my heart is telling me. aren't we friends because i embarrass you?





that what i would say.
sit down with him and talk to him about the way you feel and tell him that you really want to still be friends if he's your friend then i'm sure he'll understand


it's hard for a guy to say something like that and get rejected so be gentle





tough situation
yes it is. that happened to me. we remained friends. just explain to him that it would be really crappy to lose him as a friend. and if he is 'in love' with you like he says he is then he will understand.
okay, well this is sorta different, but: okay, well i knew this kid since we were in second and third grade (im younger) and he RLLY liked my bf (haha, we were young!) and when we were in 4th grade he asked my friend to go out, but she said no (lol! lil kids) but he still always had a crush on her. then, that same year he asked ME to go out with him. and i had always been crushing on him (and damn! he knew it!) lol. so i said to him: ';ya, but i though u liked nina'; (my bf). he said: ';well, i like u even more....if you like me'; so i said ';i do'; and he said: ';okay.'; so then a couple days l8r we werent sure if we were going out or not (we were in 4th and 5th grade!). and i asked him if we were. he said : ';um...idk. give me time 2 think bout it'; basically we never went out, but we were still friends. now im in middle skool and if we c each other we will say ';hi';, but he ignors me sometimes. i think its cuz hes embarassed. cuz im younger. idk. but my point is.....sometimes ppls feelings r hurt and they ignor you or something. and i always felt like i wuz this kids 2nd pick (cuz my friend turned him down). so ya. lol. idk. maybe he is still hurt or he moved on or something. try 2 tlk to him. hope this helps. lol. idk. byye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment