Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you be friends with someone for the music the like?

that's how i got all my contacts lol but i found out they all have more in common with me then just liking the same music and i love them all ...... so my answer to my question is yes but only online, cuz i met an mcr fan in my school and i was friends with him for like a week but then found out what kinda person he is.....








whats your answer?Would you be friends with someone for the music the like?
yeah, most of my friends at school listen to the same music/bands as i do(including MCR ofcourse =D)....i kinda choose my contacts the same way for some reason...i don't know why O.OWould you be friends with someone for the music the like?
I don't know that I would be friends with someone based solely on musical preference, but as a juggalette, many of the people who like the same kind of music that I do are also 'los and 'lettes, so there is a certain amount of ';family loyalty'; so to speak. But it's the lifestyle and way of looking at things too. So I guess yes and no, if that makes any sense.


I've also met people who claim to be juggalos and juggalettes that are nuthin but haters themselves, juffalos and juggahos pretending to be down just to get props and it ain't about that...


So it really depends on the person...
Yeah, I get what you're saying. Just because they like MCR doesn't mean that they're a good friend.... although I like to believe we're all really awesome people and can get along... lol


I chose all of my contacts because they love MCR, and I get along with them on Y!A, but that doesn't mean we're gonna be best friends in person.... sad thing is, I don't personally know many MCR fans....


the problem is, I don't make friends easy any more because I have lost trust in every1...so mostly I'm friends with people because of their personality.... but if I found out someone loved MCR, I would want to be friends with them.... cuz none of my friends like them.... D:
ya same...I got most of my contacts because they're mcr fans, and they're awesome, but...my real life friends dont really like mcr except one of my bestest forever friends...all the mcr fans at my school, are no offense to them, extremely weird bad dressers mean people, so i dont think they are true mcr fans...i wish i could meet my contacts though, cause i only have one person to talk to about mcr...and ya...XD
Im with you on that one..


All my contacts like bands i like but in real life im not sure if we would be really good friends?...(but you never know)


One time i meet a girl who loved my chemical romance,the misfits,etc.But then After a week with her i found out what she was really like(not a very nice person).
To tell you the truth... I wish I knew the people I know online. I've literally yet to meet someone who listens to the same music I do. I get a cd and all people can say is that it 'looks creepy' WTF?! It gets kind of depressing when you can't listen to the music you want to with friends. =(





if I finally did find someone I'd strike some conversation about the band, but that'll die in like 2 secs and we'll never speak again. so yeah.. only online.:/
im the same as you online





as for offline, most of the people who like my kinda of music taste, likes it in a completely different way then me.
I'm pretty much with you! Online works all the time because contacts don't really talk they just answer questions! However being friends personally you find out the others true personality and sometimes they kind of disappoint you.
Maybe, but I'd rather get to know them inside %26amp; out before I met up with them.


Then again it's the internet, weird people lurk out there.
Definitely.
Yeah, but I'm like you. Only online.
  • c++
  • wedding hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment