Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to become friends with someone?

I am friends with the popular girls at school but we aren't really close friends, I can talk to them but I font hang out with them out of school


How do I hang out with them because I dontwant to ask them, they might not want to.





Oh yah, I used to be best friends


With them two years ago, but when we got


In different classes it fadedHow to become friends with someone?
I think if you were to be best friend with some one, it comes natural. You would know, because that person and your self would always have something to talk about and have to be in constant contact one way or the other. So don't beat up your self over it.


But you can, invite the group to hang out at the mall and see what happens from there. That's a nice way of you getting back in the company of your lost friendships.How to become friends with someone?
Be yourself. Dont be fake. So many people in highschool try to make people believe they are something they are not. Find pride and joy in who you are and the right friends will find you
And this is why I hated high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment