Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with my cruel friend?

She rolls her eyes at me, storms off when I give more attention to someone else, and constantly tries to compare herself to me with grades. She disrespects my friends so I can't hang with both of them at the same time. Our mothers are both best friends so I'm around her a lot. I don't want her out of my life but I do want to somehow make this stop. She makes me so uncomfortable because she basically makes me choose betewen her or my other friends. Someone please give me good advice!How to deal with my cruel friend?
She is a very spoiled selfish girl and you need to tell her if she continues to roll her eyes and storm off and make things difficult for you, she will force you to see much less of her. Then do it. She is taking terrible advantage of you and regardless of your mother's friendship with her mother, you cannot allow her to bully you and intimidate you, you can and MUST stop her by warning her she is going to cause you to stop seeing her at all unless she changes her behavior.How to deal with my cruel friend?
That would be hard to deal with.. hmm.. i think that you will have to decide that if u want to be friends with her you will either accept the behavior or voice your dislike for her immature jealousy. It's hard to confront friends with this type of conversation but just tell her exactly how her behavior makes you feel, and how it affects your friendships. She may get mad but at least you stood up for yourself as well as all your other friends that treat you well.
she wants you all to herself. tell her to stop the behavior or you are going to have to discontinue the friendship. tell her you feel she is acting childish when you give attention to someone else and it makes you very uncomfortable. tell her that your other friends have nothing against her and you will not choose her over them.
Well, this friend of yours seems like she likes to have attention a lot.


You should talk to her and let her know how you feel.


If she was a good friend, she would understand and she wouldn't make you choose who your friends should be.





Just let her know. She might get mad, but she'll get over it.


hope that helped:)
You need to talk to her and try to understand what her problem is. Try not to yell but I can't say that it won't be an arguement. Tell her that you have other friends even though you guys are close. Tell her to get her own friends and she'll see. Or if it's that bad find someone FOR her and see if that will work.
it looks like you have no choice. But u shud have your friends come along bcoz i gus she doesnt give you all the happiness you need. however much you try to please her u wont be happy and she wont ntice that. do as your heart tell you. besides she is like family so you wont lose her, let her also get use to your friends.
go with someone who is your real friend, ditch the ***** get with the hero or something your better off going with someone who is nice to you, you shouldn't have to choose like that

No comments:

Post a Comment