Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you start being good friends with someone online?

On MySpace... I'm in 9th grade, and my friend and I go to the same school. What do I start saying (or asking?) ? How can I start being a good friend?How can you start being good friends with someone online?
someone ';on line'; is much different as


someone who goes to your school that YOU know





I could tell you:


1) I am a pilot


2) I am a 9-1-1 Sheriff's Radio Dispatcher


3) I have won the lottery millions ($21)


4) I am a guy





three of the four are correct - but you still don;t know me


and you should not trust me - as I am just another user





If I went to YOUR school - then yeah - if you really know it's ';ME';


*******************************


be careful - and that you can trust





by the way - if you guessed #3 - you were right





all the best (trust ME)How can you start being good friends with someone online?
Be nice to him. Be yourself.
If you are already acquaintances with the person (you know them but don't really KNOW them) then its a good chance to jump at to become good friends. If this person is someone you have only seen but not contacted in real life, its better if you just introduce yourself first, have some small talk and swap emails or whatever otherwise it will seem a little creepy.. like they'll be asking ';How did you get my profile?'; or something.





You can pm them with some kinda convo like how you found your class today and ask about theirs. If you find a common interest, the conversation usually expands ... but honestly just be yourself and don't try to be even less otherwise you may lead to a false friendship, and lose the chance at a real one with this person.
just say hi here %26amp; theere, then just start tlking more, see them in school... smile at them

No comments:

Post a Comment