Friday, August 20, 2010

I have been friends with someone for a long time, and now this person doesnt want to speak to me anymore?

something insignificant has happened, i feel like someone I cared for has died! I always thought we could sort anything out! it has such an impact on who you think you are, when someone close to you does that. how do I deal with this? I have been friends with someone for a long time, and now this person doesnt want to speak to me anymore?
this question is far from easy to answer for me, in this case you know, you still need keep your self happy if he really don't want to be freind with you anymore.





good luck!I have been friends with someone for a long time, and now this person doesnt want to speak to me anymore?
Dont deal with it. Just phase it out. Because at this point you can't change the results. Give it a time and eventually, that friend will crawl back to your feet begging for forgiveness. Just dont show you are bothered by this, do not blog it either.
if it was so insignificant as you say...maybe it was the last straw or somthing like that. you should have a talk and tell them why 'you' feel it was so insignificant and let them explain why they are so hurt by it.
i think you and your friend just need time apart and then you'll know whether you missed eachother or not. So spend a couple of days - maybe a week without eachother, and see how you feel. Good Luck!
may be you hurt him(or her)??


Perhabs it's a reason ???


give him a time


all will be all right, sure)))))))))))))))))))))))
  • c++
  • wedding hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment