Friday, August 20, 2010

HELP~ how do you make friends with someone who is avoiding you in a way?

theres this guy in my class, i just met him by playing a game in class, he seems very friendly in the first convo, but after, i try to make friends with him, but he seems to be avoiding me by getting away from me when i walk in his direction, and he avoids approaching me, and i'm the one who always aproach him.


so what could this mean?


he doesn't like me or what?HELP~ how do you make friends with someone who is avoiding you in a way?
Maybe it's just too fast for him. Just nod to him from a distance and see how he reacts to that. If he still seems to avoid you then yeah maybe he does not want to be friends but hey it's his loss.


If he does not seem to mind you nodding hello to him well keep on doing it until eventually you can say a hi and ideally let him come to you and let him say hello when he is ready.HELP~ how do you make friends with someone who is avoiding you in a way?
It seems like, he is avoiding you. For reason, unknown. Forget him.


Who the hell is this guy anyway.


Make friends with someone else other than him



Trust me just give him a little time and then he will be starting conversations with you. I mean you just met him so don't get too friendly. He'll be back in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment