Monday, August 16, 2010

After being friends with someone for a long time, do you start being mean to them?

I've noticed close friends start to call each other mean names instead of being polite and stuff? is this what you do? Do you enjoy this from your friends? Or sometimes it really does cross the line? How should friends treat each other when they've known each other for a long time? cuz being all polite all the time is only boring , but also awkward, don't you think so?After being friends with someone for a long time, do you start being mean to them?
Some so-called ';friends'; are nice in the beginning, but start to get bored at the end- and when I say the END, I mean THE END. mean friends are not friends, they are just idiots. I had problems with this myself, and I have confronted them about it. Good friend will apologize, and even better friends will back you up, and the best friends are the ones who are like family, in the sense that they do not do crap like this at all.After being friends with someone for a long time, do you start being mean to them?
It really depends which friends are saying these types of things to you, in what context and in what tone. My friends and I often say ';rude'; things to each other, however we know that each of us is just joking around. We also know when the person is NOT joking, in which case there would be a problem. As long as the ';rudeness'; is being done in all fun, and no one is getting hurt, then I do not see a problem with it. However, doing those types of things to a person you haven't known for a long time could be dangerous, so you must make sure that you know where the line is with all of your friends.
Well I don't know anything about boys but I know girls call each other b****** all the time. They mean it in an endearing way not at all mean. Than sometimes they add the F word in front of it, it sounds worse, but it's what friends do. AT least girls at the least. And sometimes me and my friend call each other fat because we know that when someone told us that we were fat we started crying. Sometimes we even laugh when we call each other fat and ugly because it reminds us of how we over reacted. And pluse she is my best b**** we would never be ride to each other on purpose.
I say mean stuff to some of my friends, but not like serious.


With some of my friends, we will call eachother stupid and weird and stuff. But we don't care...like we call eachother dumb and don't get hurt by it





It's not necessarily that I've been friends with them for a long time. It depends on what they're like. I will mess around with some of my friends but be more polite around ones I'm not sure about.
a real friendship should only get better with time. real friends are honest with each other even when the truth hurts. it does not mean disrespecting each other by using mean names. that is not a friendship, that is abuse!





friends tell each other when they are hurting their feelings. if that continues, it's time to drop that person.
Wow I thought I was the only one. My friends are always hatefull to me now sometimes. I have known them for 10 or more years and they always say rude things to me... Its all good tho cuz I'm just ruder back.





I think friends should always treat eachother as FRIENDS not ENEMY'S tho. But hey, I didn't start it but I'm more than happy to finish it.
Well i've had two best friends for about 2 years and we've never had a fight...maybe some disagreements but we're never mean to each other.





I think friends should treat each other the same way through out the whole friendship because there are certain reasons we became friends with in the first place. If I wanted a mean friend.. I wouldn't have gone with the friends I have now. :p
Well for me i'm mean sometimes but that's just when i'm having a super bad day. but i usually say sorry or something.





but i'm only mean towards my close close friends! the ones that i know can take my mean jokes %26amp; stuff. but for people i barely know i'm nice/sweet or whatever.
at first peopel treat new friends nicely because they dont know them that well





but being rude to eachother is just a game because we know that underneath we are still good friends





its never bothered me





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No, but I have friends that are starting to ignore me.
  • c++
  • Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment