Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible to be friends with a guy?

when your both really attracted to eachother and like eachother more than as friend type...i dont like jumping into a relationship without being a guys friend first for a good while..When i say friend i mean a real friend someone who i can be my self around and just hang out with a talk and have fun with..without kissing or cuo caking or adding any extra pressure.....If i cant be his friend then how can he become my boyfriend....Is it possible to be friends with a guy?
Go find a gay guy i heard they make good friends hahaIs it possible to be friends with a guy?
id say yes if u have good control over yur actions me on da other hand.... yeaa =]
Guys can't be casual friends with girls they find attractive period.
be friends first
of course! me and my bf are like best buds : )

No comments:

Post a Comment